Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meme For Horror Bloggers From Billy Loves Stu

The First Ever Billy Loves Stu Meme for Horror Bloggers

1: In Ten Words or Less, Describe Your Blog:
The ramblings of a young queer for fear

2: During What Cinematic Era Where you Born?
I was born in 1991 so that would be the Self Referential/Post Modern Era
3: The Carrie Compatibility Question:
Billy Nolan

4: You have been given an ungodly amount of money, and total control of a major motion picture studio - what would your dream Horror project be?

Queer horror films that weren't cheesy and stereotypical. I have a major issue with a lot of gay horror cinema. It's usually gay before it is a horror film, I would so it the other way around. Make it a horror movie with gay charters or surrounds issues in the gay community.

That or I would make a film based off of Edgar Allan Poe's Annabel Lee.
5: What horror film "franchise" that others have embraced, left you cold?

I have refused to take part in the Saw franchise. I haven't seen any and I don't feel the need to. I might try the first one but really it is of no interest to me.

6: Is Michael Bay the Antichrist?

Yes, I heard he is working on a remake of The Birds. That is completely unacceptable.

But I have to say in his Nightmare on Elms St Freddie's makeup was done very well. I enjoyed that he looked more like a real burn victim.

7: Dracula, The Wolf Man, The Frankenstein Monster - which one of these classic villains scares you, and why?

The Wolf Man, I'm not into hairy guys ;]

But in reality Dracula, there is no escaping him. He is dark and good looking(things I can't resist)

8: Tell me about a scene from a NON HORROR Film that scares the crap out of you:
I'll have to get back to you on this.

9: Baby Jane Hudson invites you over to her house for lunch. What do you bring?
Booze and the sheet music for I've Written A Letter To Daddy. AND maybe gun(just in case)

10: So, between you and me, do you have any ulterior motives for blogging? Come, on you can tell me, it will be our little secret, I won't tell a soul.

Suggestions for movies, tips on makeup.

11: What would you have brought to Rosemary Woodhouse's baby shower?
A wire coat hanger and some bleach

12: Godzilla vs The Cloverfield Monster, who wins?
Godzilla, and I hope he would do his cute little clap after

13: If you found out that Rob Zombie was reading your blog, what would you post in hopes that he read it?

"Dear Mr. Zombie,
Please come here to Massachusetts and do horrible, horrible things to me, I know I would throughly enjoy it. ALSO please do a film set in the 50s. I think your style mixed with your eye for era appropriate detail makes me think you could do a great horror film set in the Atomic Era.

Thank you and can't wait to see you in my bedroom,
Shane"

14: What is your favorite NON HORROR FILM, and why?
Grey Gardens, because I am little Edie Beale

15: If blogging technology did not exist, what would you be doing?
Practicing Makeup! Or watching The Shining.

2 comments: