Friday, February 5, 2010

Death Magazine



In my AP design class I have to do a concentration. For that i decided that I was going to make and design a whole horror zine(seeing as it would be shorter than a real magazine) I've had the idea that I wanted to make a magazine called "Death" because there is a "Life" Magazine. Well, I figured I would have to start acting on this. My design teacher was lovin' the idea, I designed up the logo a few months ago and now I'm playing with it on the computer, with the help of my Best Fag Hag Lesbian. So I figured I would post it on here(mostly so Casey can see because she's my only follower and my design buddy. I'll post more of the pages and layouts along the way. I need to get Photoshop and Illustrator on my computer at home so I can do more stuff like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment